This upcoming Saturday, April 1, 2017, I will be presenting a workshop in partnership with Lisa Fernandez, RYT and owner of Ohmiesway, a Coffee bar and Yoga Studio in Roselle, NJ.
I will be sharing my tips, recipes, and secrets on how to cleanse and detoxify your body for this season on Spring. Lisa will be leading us through a yoga sequence to support the detoxification of our bodies. We will have door prizes, Essential oils and supplements for purchase, and free samples of fresh made juices!
For now, here is a sneak peak at my top 10 (actually 11!) tips for cleansing and detoxifying which we will go in to more depth at the workshop. Enjoy!
- Drink Plenty of H20!
- Drink ½ your body weight in ounces!
- Add Lemon slices
- Add Liquid Chlorophyll
- Move Your Body: Exercise 3x per week!
- Yoga is great for cleansing and building a breathing practice!
- Sweating helps the body cleanse itself of toxins
- Support your body’s detoxification process through use of herbs, supplements and essential oils.
- Probiotics are essential!
- Eliminate all processed, fast-food, alcohol, & caffeine
- Eat ORGANIC fruits and vegetables
- Eat Something Green Every Day!
- Try making a fresh-pressed juice or smoothie
- SLEEP!!! Get at least 7 hours of sleep each night!
- Our bodies naturally cleanse and detoxify and repair itself while we sleep!
- Avoid eating after sunset.
- this is when our bodies start the detoxification process!
- Choose Natural, homemade, chemical-free cleaning and personal care products
- This includes makeup, soaps, shampoos, deodorant, and feminine hygiene products!
- MEDITATE!! Just 10 minutes a day can have profound effects!
- Try going Vegan or Vegetarian!
- Even just doing one Meat-less day per week can have significant positive impact on our health and the planet!
- Be sure to get plenty of sunshine, fresh air, and spend time in nature!