ONLY 6 SPOTS REMAIN! HURRY!
Anahata Yoga & Wellness Retreat
Tierra de Sueños Wellness Center
Playa Chiquita, Costa Rica
July 27 – Aug. 3, 2019
Hosted by Mahan Darshan Kaur of Namaste Healthy NJ
What is Anahata?
Anahata is the name of the 4th Chakra, located in the center of the chest. In Sanskrit, Anahata means “unstuck, unhurt, infinite, or boundless.” The heart chakra is related to being able to love yourself. Being able to give and receive love equally with ease. Feeling kindness and compassion for yourself and others. Having a sense of “we” instead of “I”. Feeling a general sense of belonging and trusting in your heart as an inner compass. We can give and share without expecting anything in return. Recognizing your blessings and having gratitude. Knowing when to say ‘no’ and when to nurture yourself. Accepting things as they are and living in balance with the world around you.
Tierra de Suenos is nestled in the jungle right next to some of the most beautiful beaches in Costa Rica. The rustic retreat center is just outside the Caribbean resort town of Puerto Viejo.
With the retreat center being located in the jungle, monkeys, toucans, sloths and other wildlife are often seen on the property. Not only will you experience the relaxing and refreshing tranquility of the retreat center, you’ll also get to explore the beauty and adventures that Costa Rica has to offer.
- 7 Nights’ Accommodation (shared rustic bungalows)
- 3 Locally Sourced Vegetarian/Vegan Meals a Day
- 2 Daily Yoga and Meditation/Pranayama Classes
- Yoga Styles Include: Hatha, Kundalini, Yin
- Workshops led by Mahan Darshan
- Workshops Include:
Optional Wellness Activities On-Site:
- Infrared Sauna
- Cranial Sacral Therapy
Optional Tours and Additional Activities:
- Surfing Lessons
- Medicine Man Tour in Local Jungle
- Chocolate Tour
- Waterfall or Jungle Hikes
- Jaguar Rescue Center
- Horseback Riding
- Visiting local tribes
- Zip lining
- White water rafting
- Bike riding into town
What is NOT Included:
- Shuttle transport to the Retreat Center, but we can help you arrange this.
- Flights and transportation to and from the retreat are not included. Group shuttles from the San Jose airport are available and can be arranged by Tierra de Suenos.
A Non-Refundable Deposit of $500 is required to reserve your spot.
Spots are extremely limited and WILL GO FAST! DON’T WAIT!
2nd Payment of $499.50 Due by April 1, 2019
Final Payment of $499.50 Due by June 1, 2019
Anahata Yoga Retreat Deposit
Initial Non Refundable Deposit for this year’s Yoga and Wellness Retreat in Costa Rica. Space is EXTREMELY LIMITED and will be on a 1st Come, 1st Serve Basis.
Reiki Level 1 & 2 Certification Classes
Have you wanted to learn more about Reiki?
Do you want to learn how to support your body’s natural healing process?
Have you always been drawn to helping others?
Join us as we dive into the amazing healing power of Reiki!
Level 1 Class for Beginners:
Next Date TBA: Spring 2019
10 am – 4 pm in Little Silver, NJ
Investment: $120; Space is limited so you MUST pre Register!
Reiki Level 1 Class
Usui Reiki Level 1 Certification Class
Level 2 Reiki Class:
This class is for those who are already certified for Level 1 and have been practicing self-healing with Reiki for a minimum of 30 days.
Next Date TBA: Late Spring 2019
10 am – 5 pm in Little Silver, NJ
Investment: $140; Space is LIMITED so you MUST Pre Register!
Reiki 2 Certification Class
Usui Reiki Level 2
New Year’s Yoga Special!
Book 5 Private Classes for $299
Must be paid in full in advance and scheduled before Feb. 1
With private yoga lessons, you’ll zero in on your goals and get personalized instruction based on your health, body type and lifestyle—and on your time. Receive carefully crafted classes that meet your personal needs.
Personalized classes also include:
- Reiki-infused Savasana
- Use of Essential Oils
STUDENTS BOOK PRIVATE LESSONS FOR A VARIETY OF INTENTIONS, SUCH AS:
- Grasping the basics of yoga (3+ sessions recommended)
- Developing confidence to practice in group settings
- Tailoring their practice to benefit a sport or profession outside of the studio, such as improving golf swing or complementing triathlon training
- Learning to modify a practice while healing from injury
- Cultivating a therapeutic practice to manage or improve health issues like insomnia or low back pain
- Receiving one-on-one attention in a private space
- Deepening meditation practice
- Diving into postures, whether you need special attention to master a challenging pose like headstand or perfect form in a fundamental pose like Chaturanga Dandasana
- Exploring yogic philosophy or unfamiliar styles of yoga
New Year’s Private Yoga Special
Book 5 Private classes normally $75 each, for $299 when paid in full and scheduled before Feb. 1, 2019!
Next Date TBA
Your Donation will go to help these cute kitties find their forever homes! PLUS you’re doing good for YOUR body! It’s a WIN/WIN!
Catsbury Park 708 Cookman Ave. Asbury Park, NJ 07712